Monday, April 4, 2011

We're Home




















I took these pictures looking out the window from Diana's office, I was afraid if I went outside to take them, the deer and turkeys would disappear in the woods and I wouldn't get the pictures. I also took a picture of the view from the back of her property, and her and Jack in front of the barn.

We left Diana and Susan's (they live in the Sacramento mountains in New Mexico) about 9 AM on Friday the 25th of March and drove into our yard about 10 PM, with the time change that equates to a 12 hour drive. We keep saying we aren't going to drive long days like that anymore but somehow when we get to the last leg of the journey home, we just don't stop till we get here.

We were tired and glad to stop, that is for sure.


It was good to see everyone at church on Sunday! As much as we enjoy traveling, seeing the country and making new friends we mees family and friends at home.


We didn't get to see the kids until later. We say James at work on Monday, Chris and Ellen were in Branson celebrating Ellen's birthday and didn't get home until Monday evening. We went over to visit with them Tuesday evening and were able to see Jacob too.


We have moved everything out of the 5th wheel into the house, now to get everything put away and evict the critters (spiders, dead bugs, dust, etc) that moved in while we were gone.


All in good time, I need to get up and get busy, so till our next visit.

God bless and keep you all

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment